Breaking Through and Breaking Free, Thank You

First,  a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased my new release Breaking Through and the first book of the series Breaking Free. Your support and encouragement means the world to me!!


Breaking Through my newest release is currently 25 on Amazon's Romantic Suspense list!!!! It's you as readers who have pushed the book up on the list. Thank you for that.

I'd love to see it to number 1.  So if you feel so inclined PLEASE spread the word.

If you've read the book please let me know what you think. I LOVE to hear from readers.



As of earlier today Breaking Free was number 57 on the same list!!! My dream would be to see them both up there at the top.  But it's AMAZING/STUPENDOUS/ FANTABULOUS  that people want to read my words. Can you hear that SQWEEE? The joy that readers impart when they email you and tell you how much they've loved your work is an indescribable feeling, a validation for the months and months of work and struggle we got through as writers. That can't be compared to anything else.

I'm hard at work on Book 3- Breaking Away.  Doing research and getting a feel for my characters.  Flash is as alpha as the others but he's got a back story that will tear your heart out!!

And once again: Thanks to everyone who has purchase the books and supported my writing!! Thank you, thank you.

Teresa Reasor 


Comments

I was so stinkin' excited when I saw this! I just bought it from Amazon and from Apple so I have it on both devices. I can't wait to get started! Congratulations on another published book, I have been waiting for this series to continue ever since I read the first.
Tina B said…
Congrats, Teresa!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Parasite Archetype

Writing Through

Kallypso Masters and Nobody's Perfect