Building Courage (Book 11 of the SEAL Team Heartbreakers) is Released!

 Hello everyone! 

Building Courage (Book 11 of the SEAL Team Hearbreakers) is Released!!  Building Courage is my 30th book!!! A wonderful Milestone and one I'm proud of.

I love the writing, I love all of my readers, and I love the challenge of making each book in this series the best I can make it. 

I hope all of you will love it.



Here's the blurb: 

Photographer Brynn Barrington spent two years on the road taking pictures, podcasting about survival, and embracing life to work through a personal trauma. She's taken on surfing and skydiving and now wants to learn to scuba dive. 

But when she meets Tucker Giles she's wary. The handsome SEAL triggers desires she long ago buried deep and never thought to feel again. 

Navy SEAL Tucker Giles has been a certified diver for years. After a dangerous encounter with a bull shark during a mission, he decides teaching Brynn to dive is just the ticket to shake off the lingering aftereffects. His instant attraction to Brynn is strong, and when he discovers what she's endured, he's determined to convince her to give romance another shot. With him.

Can Tucker help her find the courage to face her fears and learn to love? 


I thought I'd give you a small excerpt from the book to pique your interest

    Tucker brushed the backs of his fingers down her cheek to her chin in a caress. He bent his head, and his mouth took hers with a breath-stealing intensity.    

    Long suppressed emotions rushed through her, and she hummed beneath the pressure. A tormenting ache of need flared. She reached for him. Her hands slid up the length of his back, and she shifted against him, aligning her body with his.

    Tucker cupped the back of her head, holding her mouth to his as his tongue slipped between her lips to tangle with hers. His arm encircled her, and his hand settled low on the small of her back to mold her against him. She felt the evidence of his desire. She wanted to open herself to that but...

    When he drew back, her cheeks burned with her own runaway emotions and needs. 

    His voice was husky as he said, "I didn't want to deploy without knowing what it was like to kiss you."

    "Tucker..."

    "I'm not asking for anything more, Brynn. There's no rush. I don't want to start something, then go wheels up. It wouldn't be fair to either of us." 

    He understood...She rested against him a moment and breathed in the clean smell of soap and an underlying scent of him, manly and pleasant.

    "How about that desert?" he asked.

    She took a half step back. Her voice was huskier than normal when she said. "I've already had mine."

    He laughed. 

    "I hope you like cheesecake," she rushed on.

    "It's my favorite."

    "I'm glad I chose it then. It was either that or a double chocolate brownie that weighed possibly five pounds."

    He laughed. "I'd have accepted that challenge."

    "Me, too." Chocolate is my weakness."

    "We all have them."

    "What's yours?" she asked, curious.

    "Long-legged ladies with sun-streaked hair and sherry-colored eyes. Why aren't you in front of the camera instead of behind it, Brynn?"

    A sudden memory of cameras being shoved in her face made her mentally flinch. "I don't enjoy the limelight. I like to stand on the edge of the crowd and take everything in." 


    Building Courage is available everywhere in ebook and in print at Amazon.  Here are the links. 




There are 11 full-length books and 2 novellas in the series. Here's the link to check them all out on Amazon. 

SEAL Team Heartbreaker Series 

Thank you for being a part of my release!!! And sticking with me!! You are all appreciated. 

Read on,
Teresa Reasor 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kallypso Masters and Nobody's Perfect

Timeless is Released in Paperback and Traveling back to Loch Maree

I'm Still Here!!! And an excerpt from Building Courage